Contact Name: John Espinola
Main Location: Greenstone, near Nakina Ontario, off Hwy 584, along the beautiful shores of Lower Twin Lake
Contact Details: Click to Send Email
Asking Price: $695,000 CDN
*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
If your dream is to run a fishing and hunting operation with minimal staff, expect to be impressed when you arrive at this absolutely amazing, drive-to, turn-key business that offers superb natural resources (fish, black bear, moose, small game) accommodating and attracting fishing and hunting clientele from Ontario and the USA from mid May to end of October:
FISH FOR: WALLEYE * NORTHERN PIKE * SPECKLED TROUT * RAINBOW TROUT * LAKE TROUT * PERCH * WHITE FISH * SMALL MOUTH BASS
HUNT FOR: BLACK BEAR (WMU 19) * MOOSE (WMU 18A/B & 19) * GROUSE RUFFED/SHARPTAIL/SPRUCE) * WATERFOWL * SNOWSHOE RABBITS
Undergoing continuous building improvement and updates for the past decade under the current ownership, it has allowed this business to develop and build an astounding reputation with an 80% repeat clientele.
Photos of the Lodge
Buildings & Site Improvements
The camp boasts of six (6) cozy, spacious, and comfortable cottages and runs on a self sustaining and impressive solar system. Upgrades over the last decade include a new, centralized showerhouse with septic bed, flushed toilets and showers, two outhouses, walk-in cooler, water front located fish-house. Cabin structure improvements include steel roofs, aluminum soffits, vinyl windows, doors, floors, inside wood wall paneling, and installation of furnaces. Moose and bear stands and speckle trout trails are well kept.
Chattels Included in the Sale
- Six (6) spacious, renovated housekeeping (HK) cabins, 4 of them lake facing. Cabins feature open concept design in the interior, with metal roofs, solar fridges, propane heaters, LED lighting and fully equipped kitchens.
- Owners quarters with bedroom, washroom and kitchen is adjacent to one of the housekeeping cabins which could also be turned into an impressive open concept main lodge.
- Supply (Laundry) Room with linen for up to 45 guests
- Rights to the largest moose tag share percentage for outfitters in the area (WMU 18A)
- Rights to a 350 square km Bear Management Area (BMA) nearby
- Rights to one bait fish block (for minnows) nearbyLand Use Permit Campground (15 sites) in excellent condition
- Land Use Permit Campground (15 sites) in excellent condition
- Waterfront Fish House (stainless steel table) with adjacent storage room
- Centralized shower house (includes accessible washroom and shower) w/septic bed
- Walk-in Cooler
- Pump House
- Main office with satellite internet and telephone
- A vehicle for bear baiting and other forest jobs is included.
- Two (2) 100 foot docks, two-tiered and L-shaped
- Boat launch at nearby campground
- Website, domain, Facebook page, compact, travel-ready tradeshow booth set-up
Land & Location
With only a four-hour-drive northeast of Thunder Bay, expect to be impressed when you arrive at this drive-to camp which is in pristine condition and shows pride ownership throughout. The business is quietly nestled in the bay of Lower Twin Lake just outside of Nakina Ontario, surrounded by miles and miles of pristine forests and lakes providing world class opportunities for fishing and hunting. The camp property is just shy of 2 acres of deeded and owned land which is mostly lakefront. The business also comes with a land user permit campground with 15 sites.