Contact Name: Warren Thibodeau
Main Location: Missanabie, Ontario
Contact Details: Click to Send Email
Asking Price: Reduced to $1,295,000 CAD
*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Ever wanted to wake up knowing you don’t have to commute to work, have your coffee over looking the lake. Watch the sunset while you wind down for the evening. 85% booked for 2022 (as of October) with deposits. The cabins are very well spaced out and all water front. 2 bear area’s 2 bull, 1 cow and 1 calf tag for 2022.
Photos of the Lodge
Buildings & Site Improvements
- 2850′ of prime waterfront 22 acres
- 9 lakefront rental cabins
- 2 owners cabins
Chattels Included in the Sale
- 15 rental boats with fish finders
- 8 – 25hp motors 2017 and newer
- 7 – 15hp motors 2011 to 2017. All electric start
- 1 – 2017 22′ landing craft with 175hp
- 1 – 2017 23′ tri-toon with 115hp new in 18
- 32hp John Deere tractor with blade, brush hog and backhoe attachment
- 2 chain saws
- Gas wood splitter
- Tools, fuel pumps, gas tanks much more.
Land & Location
2850′ of of prime frontage on Dog Lake. 22 acres. You can drive in but the road still needs work, boat to lodge for now. Awesome view and sunsets.