Contact Name: Jeff Jesske & Jeannine Burnes
Main Location: Lac Des Iles, Saskatchewan – a 4 hour drive from Edmonton or Saskatoon and just 200 km north of Lloydminster on the edge of Saskatchewan’s Great Boreal Forest in Meadow Lake Provincial Park.
Email: [email protected]
Asking Price: Between $1 million – $2 million (CAD)
*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Photos Of The Lodge
Our half mile of blonde sand beach, 2100 sq ft lodge, 91 campsites, 2 group camps, 5 fully modern rental cabins (plus one modern cabin), rental boats and associated outbuildings, sitting on 75 acres of very reasonably priced leased land in Meadow Lake Provincial Park, will appeal to anyone with a keen business eye.
The resort offers an excellent income, whether you are seeking a relaxing semi-retirement working just the late spring and summer season or someone with a hunger for business and looking to take advantage of the numerous opportunities for expansion, such as fall and winter cabin rentals, expanding the RV camping season, sledding, ice fishing, pontoon rentals, beach side canteen or re-opening the restaurant. Or relax and spend your seven month off season in a warmer climate or build your lake view dream home on site and spend your off season enjoying life in a secluded semi-off grid location in a beautiful natural environment.
With approximately 50 repeat seasonal site guests, the basis for a successful season is set before you even open the doors for the May Long Weekend.
Northern Cross is truly a turnkey business operation! The resort has been operated by the same family for the last 30 years with our kids working alongside us as they grew up, creating a strong reputation of quality, care and consistency both online and locally.
We have taken a great deal of pride in the environment that we offer our guest and have just completed a 5 year cycle of upgrades which have totally transformed the property into a more sustainable and enjoyable resort for both our guests and ourselves – work smarter not harder. With our kids now having gone on to make their own way, these changes have allowed us to successfully operate the resort with just ourselves and two full time seasonal staff.
Chattels Included in Sale
1. One 36ft 5th Wheel RV with three slides, skirted, deck and fenced yard (2000)
2. Bir-Mar 10′ dump trailer (2008),
3. Chevy 1500 pickup truck (1999),
4. Dodge Dakota 4×4 pickup truck (2003),
5. Ford Expedition 4×4 SUV (2005),
6. RXT Sea-doo jet ski and EZ loader trailer with very low hours (2009) and
7. Husqvarna MZ52 zero turn mower (2014)
8. Two Alumarine 17′ deep v boats with 1/2 console steering helm (2004),
9. One Alumarine 16′ deep v boat – tiller steer (2006),
10. Two Naden 16′ fishing boats (1995),
11. Two 30 hpr Yamaha 4-stroke outboard motors (2019),
12. One 20 hpr Honda 4-stroke outboard motor (2007),
13. Two 15 hpr Honda 4-stroke outboard motors (2006),
14. One 2 person Pamilco Kayak (2012)
15. Dewalt 10″ compound mitre saw (2010),
16. Dewalt circular saw (2009),
17. Husqvarna 265 chain saw (2005),
18. Honda 2″ trash pump (2005),
19. Honda pressure washer (2015),
20. 20 gal 220 volt Porter Cable air compressor (2012),
21. Husqvarna 435 chain saw (2012),
22. Husqvarna lawn sweep (2015),
23. Husqvarna 345 brush saw/whipper (2016),
24. Stihl BR600 leaf blower (2015),
25. Stihl telescopic pruning chain saw (2016),
26. 25 ton log splitter with Honda motor (2015),
Required Buyer Qualifications
1. First, please send a brief email to [email protected] with information about the size of business you’re looking to acquire, your cash investment plans, your ability to back a loan, if one is necessary, with collateral security and a short description of yourself.
2. If it looks like our resort would be a good fit for you, we will ask you to sign and notarize a Non-Disclosure Agreement between yourselves and us.
3. We will email you a Sales Memorandum outlining our asking price, preliminary details about the business and a three year cash flow/revenue analysis.
4. We will ask you to provide an Equifax Credit Report and Score (independent third-party), which can be obtained by clicking on this link Equifax Credit Report and Score.
Transition of Business Ownership
Current Owners/Operators will facilitate a smooth transition by being available at the beginning of the season to make guest introductions, provide training and assistance as required by the new owners.