Contact Name: Lance Lauze
Main Location: Northwest shore of Tatuk Lake in the Bulkley-Nechako region of British Columbia
Contact Details: Email – [email protected] Phone – (250) 483-6780
Asking Price: Contact Owner For Details
*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Photos Of The Resort
Well-designed Resort property that enjoys a favorable location and offers an appropriate array of facilities and amenities.
The resort site is improved with: Owner’s residence, seven cabins, outbuildings, RV sites and extensive site improvements & docking.
- 2,151 sf Owner’s Residence/Office – The owner’s residence has living quarter in front with an office and laundry/utility area to the rear with a newer addition containing a handicapped unit.
- 7 Guest Cabins – There are seven guest cabins on the property. Cabin #1 is a larger, newer log building. There are four smaller cabins spread out along the hill facing the lake and one cabin adjacent to the lake near the east line of the property. All cabins have full time power and running water. All are insulated and heated. All kitchens have propane fridges and stoves.
- Outbuildings & Accessory Structures – Utility shed measures 40 x 80 ft. This building is pole structure on concrete sono tubes with a gravel floor, metal walls and roof. This building is in good condition. The shower house is also in good condition. Part of the shower house is a laundry room and two 3pc baths. The other part of the shower houses a water storage facility. The power shed is a wood frame structure with a concrete floor and attached carport. Other accessory structures include ten campsites, a newer wharf and boat launch and extensive landscaping.
The resort site is 20 acres in size with roughly 660 ft of frontage onto Tatuk Lake. There is a stoney beach and boat launch at the waterfront. The land around the resort structures has been cleared and consists of a well kept lawn and 10 RV sites.
Guests access the resort off of Gold Road, which connects to the Kluskus Forest Road about 78 km south of Vanderhoof, BC.
Chattels Included in Sale
- John Deere 310c 4×4 extendahoe
- 1974 I H tandem dump truck w/underbody blade and front snowplow
- 2000 polaris 500 sportsman quad
- 2003 polaris 500 sportsman quad
- 16ft aluminum lowe boat
- 16ft aluminum lund boat
- 14ft aluminum boat
- 14ft aluminum lund boat
- 14ft aluminum smokercraft boat
- 10ft punt
- 2017 honda 15 hsp 4 stroke boat motor
- 2003 honda 15 hsp 4 stroke boat motor
- 20 hsp yamaha 2 stroke boat motor
- 2003 honda 9.9 hsp 4 stroke boat motor
- 2000 honda 9.9 hsp 4 stroke boat motor
- 2000 honda 8 hsp 4 stroke boat motor
- 2018 huskavarna zero turn riding lawn mower
- deep freeze
- honda lawnmower
- 5 hp weedwacker
- 7.5 generator power supply for 40ft-80ft shop
Required Buyer Qualifications
1. First, please send a brief email to [email protected] with information about the size of business you’re looking to acquire, your cash investment plans, your ability to back a loan, if one is necessary and a short description of yourself.
2. If it looks like our resort would be a good fit for you, we will ask you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement between yourselves and us.
3. We will email you a Sales Memorandum outlining our asking price, preliminary details about the business and a two year cash flow/revenue analysis.
Transition of Business Ownership
Current Owners/Operators will facilitate a smooth transition by being available to make guest introductions, provide training and assistance as required by the new owners.