*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
We are located in a magnificent wilderness setting on Eva Lake. Offering world class fishing for smallmouth bass, walleye, northern pike and lake trout. We offer both the American Plan and Housekeeping Plan packages as well as guided and unguided fishing trips.
For hunting, we offer spring and fall bear hunts with 42 bear tags included in the sale. We also have a well established canoe outfitting business for the Quetico Park also included with the sale of the business that includes a variety of kevlar canoes (solo, two seater and three seater canoes), outfitting gear and shuttle vans.
Camp Quetico sits on 6.5 acres of deeded land complete with nine ultra modern cabins ranging in size from one to four bedrooms, complete with full four-piece bathrooms, large decks overlooking Eva Lake, full kitchens/dining areas and separate bathrooms. As well as three “motel style” one bedroom cabins complete with full four-piece bathrooms, sitting area and bedroom. All cabins and “motel style” cabins include include satellite tv and satellite internet in each cabin.
The main lodge is over 4,500 sq ft complete with well stocked store, dining room for American plan guests, commercial kitchen, and three bedroom owners living quarters.
We maintain a fleet of boats and motors for our main lake and several outlying lakes and a complete fleet of guide boats and motors with vehicles for those looking to do guided trips on our main lake and 40 outlying lakes. For gas we have a newer 1-1000 gallon above ground fuel tank and 2-500 gallon above ground fuel tanks.
We have a bait house complete with living stream minnow tank as well as 14 bait block included with the sale of the camp for trapping your own minnows and leeches.
We have a well-established customer base with a high rate of repeat business. Business is turn-key and shows a consistently high rate of return. We continue to upgrade all aspects of the business on a yearly basis and is ready for new ownership.
For those looking to expand the business we have an LUP that allows development of seasonal or daily campsite use. The present LUP has an ESA approved electrical service already in place. There are also numerous other opportunities to expand the business that can be discussed to interested parties.
Photos of the Lodge
Buildings & Site Improvements
- We offer 9 cabins (1-1 bedroom, 1-2 bedroom, 4-3 bedroom and 3-4 bedroom) as well as 3-1 bedroom “motel style” units.
- 4500 sq ft lodge complete with well stocked store, large dining room area, commercial kitchen, partial basement for storage and guide preparation area, as well as three bedroom living area for owners complete with full four piece bathroom, bedrooms and living room area.
- New garage complete with in-floor heating, commercial hoist, and new walk in cooler.
- Laundry room complete with three washers and three propane dryers for guests use.
- Bait house complete with living stream minnow tank, fridge, ice freezer and several bait buckets.
- Canoe storage building for canoe gear and outfitting equipment.
- Fish cleaning house complete with rubberized cleaning surface, running water and freezer.
- Sauna with seating for 12 people.
- Gazebo with hot tub seating 8 people.
- Two bedroom staff cabin as well as separate one bedroom staff cabin complete with three piece bathrooms and sitting area.
- Central Shower house for canoe outfitting complete with full four piece bathrooms.
- Docking areas complete with swim ladders throughout the camp as well as central boat ramp for camp boats/motors.
- Two central fire pit areas complete with fire wood area and trulless.
Chattels Included in the Sale
Full list of chattels will be provided to interested parties.
Land & Location
6.5 acres of deeded land on Eva Lake with one LUP separate for campsite area.