The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Frontier Hospitality Advisors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
200-1460 Chevrier Blvd, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 1Y6
Our company registration number is RT001, registered in Canada.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Manitoba, Canada.
We hope that there will never be a reason to complain about any aspect of our service however, it is important to Frontier Hospitality Advisors that any dissatisfaction is dealt with speedily and effectively.
A person has been appointed in our Chevrier Blvd office to deal with complaints and you should not hesitate to contact:
Frontier Hospitality Advisors
200-1460 Chevrier Blvd
Where your complaint is initially made orally, whether face-to-face or by telephone, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the internal investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.