Contact Name(s): Cam & Ann Barnes
Main Location: Big Vermilion Lake, Northwestern Ontario
Asking Price: $850,000 CAD (negotiable)
*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Photos of the Lodge
Located in Northwestern Ontario and surrounded by multiple productive lakes, including the reknown Lake of Lac Seul and situated on the crystal clear waters of Big Vermilion Lake, this resort is in an attractive setting and is loaded with expansion potential. 90% of this facility has been completely remodeled or is new from the water/sewer system to the buildings and docks.
Buildings & Equipment
– Eight (8) remodeled inside and out log sided cabins
– Four (4) are fully winterized cabins
– Four are partially winterized cabins
– One (1) year round residence and office.
– One 40’x 50’ lodge/tavern/restaurant
– One 40’x 60’ insulated steel building with two sources of heat plus water and sewer
– Present accommodations for 32 to 40 guests
– Various outbuildings for storage
– On site private boat ramp
– Two fish houses, one is air conditioned
– Two M.O.E. certified raised septic beds
– Two M.O.H. certified water treatment facilities
– Three long crib docks and 9 floating dock segments (Electricity on two of the crib docks).
The resort has undergone upgrading for the past ten (10) years and has shown a solid growth of both repeat and new clients yearly.
Having eight (8) existing cabins generating income, the water and sewer system is designed and in place to accept an additional four (4) cabins of which two (2) are already in place.
The total potential sewer system capacity of the camp is 48+ guests in the cabins plus the two single bedroom mobile homes on site and staffing in the lodge. The camp has no occupancy restrictions from the water supply as it comes from deep in the lake and is second to none.
Other chattels such as boats and equipment are negotiable.