We Consider All Factors When Determining Your Replacement Cost Value
Why Are Insurance Appraisals Needed?
An insurance appraisal is a replacement cost analysis which provides an accurate estimate of the amount of insurance required to replace each structure and/or amenity to current building codes and standards. These values are provided to assist you in determining the amount of insurance needed for each structure and/or amenity on the property.
Construction costs have increased in recent years, especially in rural areas. Rising costs can result in your property being underinsured. Ensure your property is properly insured and give us a call to order your insurance appraisal today.
We Specialize in Your Industry.
How is a Replacement Cost Appraisal Done?
- The Certified Appraiser will complete an inspection of the property taking measurements, photos and notes on the major components such as frame type, floor and roof structure materials, all heating, plumbing and electrical systems, fire protection details, and more for all buildings on your property.
- The Real Estate Appraiser will enter this information into our proprietary software which is based on actual costing information from architects, developers, and construction associations. Updates are made routinely according to regional published valuation services that consider local nuances.
- Once the calculations have been made, the appraiser compiles all the information into a professional Replacement Cost Appraisal Report which can be presented to your insurance company. Reports are prepared in conformity with the Canadian Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Please Contact For Quote
- Specialized Knowledge
- Unrivaled Hotel, Motel and Inn Construction Cost Data
- Fast Report Delivery Times
- Best Service in the Industry