Fishing and Hunting Lodge, Marina and Resort Appraisals & Valuations
There are many factors that affect the market value of lodge, marina and resort businesses: Licensed guest capacity, number of accommodation units & their quality, occupancy rates, revenue & expenses, chattels (boats, motors equipment, etc), land size, access (drive-in, boat-in, fly-in), location, health of the tourism industry…
Fishing & Hunting Lodge, Marina & Resort Appraisals
Please fill out the form and I will get back to you shortly.
I Specialize in Your Industry.
Fishing Hunting Lodge, Marina and Resort Appraisals & Valuations
Fishing & Hunting Lodge, Marina & Resort Appraisals are my flagship service. I provide highly credible appraisal reports reports with value opinions based on methodologies that have set industry standards.
All Appraisal Reports are AACI certified. The AACI designation is granted to individuals who have completed the AACI program of studies and fulfilled all the professional requirements of the Appraisal Institute of Canada. AACI Members are qualified to offer valuation and consulting services and expertise for all types of real property.
AACI appraisers often value special-use properties such as fishing & hunting lodges, Marinas and resorts, on a going-concern basis.
The term ‘going-concern’ is defined in The Appraisal of Real Estate, 3rd Edition, wherein the definition is: “All tangible and intangible assets of an established and operating business with an indefinite life.”
What is the Process When You Hire Me?
- Step 1: Initial Discussion & Quote – If you accept my quote, we move onto the next step which is to arrange a mutually convenient time for me to come for a site visit.
- Step 2: Site Visit – I will work with you to find a convenient time for me to come for a tour of your property to check out the facilities and take photos.
- Step 3: Data Collection & Report Completion – After the site visit its time for me to start preparing the report. There may be items that come up as a result of our site visit and more information may be requested.
- Step 4: Draft & Invoice Delivered – Due to the complexity of these properties, I feel it is appropriate to provide a draft copy of the report to clients prior to delivery of the final copy.
- Step 5: Final Report Delivered – After we’ve had the opportunity to discuss the draft copy I will then forward you a final pdf copy complete with all addenda materials.
Experience & Service Area
Bryce is a Commercial Real Estate Appraiser & Consultant specializing in fishing & hunting lodges, marinas & resorts and has served a wide variety of properties including but not limited to:
Contact For Quote
- Specialized Knowledge
- Best outdoor tourism business market data in the industry
- AACI Certified Appraisal Reports
- Fast Report Delivery Times
- Best Service in the Industry
Please fill out the form and I will respond within 24 hours.