We Provide Market Value Appraisals For The Following Reasons
Fishing Hunting Lodge and Resort Market Value Appraisals
Cost varies between $3,500 and $5,500 depending on size and location. Please contact for a detailed quote
Fishing Hunting Lodge and Resort Appraisals are our flagship service. We provide highly credible appraisal reports with value opinions based on methodologies that have set industry standards.
There are many factors that affect the market value of these properties, such as: Licensed guest capacity, number of accommodation units & their quality, occupancy rates, revenue & expenses, chattels (boats, motors equipment, etc), land size, access (drive-in, boat-in, fly-in), location, health of the tourism industry…. We understand the nuances of these businesses and have the data to develop well supported opinions of value.
All Appraisal Reports are AACI certified. The AACI designation is granted to individuals who have completed the AACI program of studies and fulfilled all the professional requirements of the Appraisal Institute of Canada. AACI Members are qualified to offer valuation and consulting services and expertise for all types of real property.
AACI appraisers often value special-use properties such as fishing & hunting lodges, rv parks and resorts, on a going-concern basis.
The term ‘going-concern’ is defined in The Appraisal of Real Estate, 3rd Edition, wherein the definition is: “All tangible and intangible assets of an established and operating business with an indefinite life.”
We Specialize in Your Industry.
What is the Process When You Hire Us?
- Step 1: Initial Discussion & Quote – Give us a call or email, we’ll discuss your property and reason for needing an appraisal. We’ll email you a quote within 24 hours of our discussion. If you accept the quote, we’ll arrange a mutually convenient time for us to come for a site visit.
- Step 2: Site Visit – We will work with you to find a convenient time for us to come for a tour of your property and take photos. For very remote properties, a site visit may not be feasible and remote technology and photos provided may need to be relied upon.
- Step 3: Data Collection & Report Completion – After the site visit its time for us to start preparing the report. There may be questions that come up as a result of our site visit and more information may be requested.
- Step 4: Report & Invoice Delivered – A PDF copy of the report will be emailed to you. Due to the complexity of these properties, we like to give clients the opportunity to provide feedback. If something has been overlooked or needs to be amended, a revised copy of the report will be delivered shortly after our discussion.
More Than 100 Other Owners Have Trusted Us to Complete Their Valuations
We have served a wide variety of properties including but not limited to:
Please Contact For Quote
- Specialized Knowledge
- Best outdoor tourism business market data in the industry
- AACI Certified Appraisal Reports
- Fast Report Delivery Times
- Best Service in the Industry