Contact Name: John & Karin
Contact Info: [email protected]
Main Location: Four-hour-drive northeast of Thunder Bay on Lower Twin Lake.
Asking Price: $695,000 CAD
*The below information while deemed to be correct is not guaranteed. All measurements should not be relied upon without independent verification.
Photos Of The Lodge
This seasonal fishing and hunting camp which operates from mid May to end of October, is tucked away in a breathtaking lake location in beautiful Northwestern Ontario which is known as the number one destination for freshwater fishing in Canada.
With only a four-hour-drive northeast of Thunder Bay, this camp is in pristine condition and shows pride of ownership throughout, making this an exciting business opportunity for interested parties wanting to run a housekeeping cabin fishing and hunting operation either as a family business or with minimal staff.
The camp boasts of six (6) cozy, spacious, and comfortable cottages and runs on a self sustaining and impressive solar system. Undergoing continuous building improvement and updates for the past decade under the current ownership, it has allowed this business to develop and build an astounding reputation with an 80% repeat clientele.
1.99 +/- mostly lakefront property, deeded and owned
Expect to be impressed when you arrive at this absolutely amazing, turn-key operated business which offers superb
- Fishing for: WALLEYE * NORTHERN PIKE * SPEAKLED TROUT * RAINBOW TROUT * LAKE TROUT * PERCH * WHITE FISH * S/M BASS
- Hunting for large and small game: BLACK BEAR * MOOSE (WMU 18 A/B & 19) * GRO– USE (RUFFED/SHARPTAIL/SPRUCE) * WATERFOWL * SNOWSHOE RABBITS
- Six spacious, renovated housekeeping cabins, 4 of them lake facing. Cabins feature open concept design in the interior, with metal roofs, solar fridges, propane heaters, LED lighting and fully equipped kitchens.
- Owners quarters with bedroom, washroom and kitchen is adjacent to one of the housekeeping cabins which could also be turned into an impressive open concept main lodge.
- Supply (Laundry) Room with linen for up to 45 guests
- Land Use Permit Campground (15 sites) in excellent condition
- Waterfront Fish House (stainless steel table) with adjacent storage room
- Centralized shower house (includes accessible washroom and shower) and septic bed
- Walk-in Cooler
- Naden Aluminium Boats and Mercury Motors
- Pump House
- Main office with satellite internet and telephone
- Rights to the largest moose tag share percentage for outfitters in the area (WMU 18A)
- Rights to a 350 square km Bear Management Area (BMA) nearby
- Rights to one bait fish block (for minnows) nearby
- Machinery and tools are numerous to describe and will be discussed in detail to interested parties. A vehicle for bear baiting and other forest jobs is included.
- Boat launch at nearby campground
- Two 100 foot docks, two-tiered and L-shaped
- Website, domain, Facebook page
Recent upgrades include: steel roofs, aluminium soffits, vinyl windows, doors, floors, inside wood wall panelling, propane furnaces, solar system, decks, ramps, accessible spaces.
This place could also be used as a private owned family retreat.